lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Shaheen Jafargholi News

Shaheen Jafargholi - 12 Year Old Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 Ep 2


Young Shaheen Jafargholi, the Who’s Loving You singer who gave Amanda goose bumps on Saturday’s Britain’s Got Talent, is shaping up to be a major contender on the show.
And no wonder Shaheen excelled at his Michael Jackson track – he’s sung that song plenty of times on stage before…
He told us, “I just recently came off tour with a show called Thriller Live!, which has all the hits of Michael Jackson in it. I was the young Michael Jackson in his life story, so I did hits like ABC, I Want You Back, and Who’s Loving You”.
And with the Jackson family dynasty acting as the creative driving force for the stage show, he already has the approval of the music world's most famous clan.
“I knew Who’s Loving You suited my voice, so I thought it would be a good choice to sing for Simon and Co.”.
Shaheen, who attends regular school in the Mount Pleasant area of Swansea but goes to the city’s Mark Jermin stage school on the weekend, also knows a thing or two about auditions.
The dimpled singer, who has even bagged small parts in Torchwood, Holby City and a crisps ad, told us, “For Thriller Live!, I auditioned with loads and loads of people. It took four auditions in the end – and then I got a phone call saying I’d got it. I’ve been on tour four times now”.
But make no mistake – Shaheen is certain that Britain’s Got Talent is the biggest show he’s ever done.
He explained, “I’ve had a lot of good things happen to me this last few months. I’m really grateful. The whole thing was out of this world”.
“I have had a great experience and I am ready for my next step”.
“Now, I would love to have my name in lights, and to have people know it”.
“Hopefully, this will be my big break!“

No hay comentarios: